Ftwscape
Welcome to Ftwscape Forums! if you are new to Ftwscape please Vote every 24 hours at ftws.tk it will take 3 seconds of your time. Very Happy
Ftwscape
Welcome to Ftwscape Forums! if you are new to Ftwscape please Vote every 24 hours at ftws.tk it will take 3 seconds of your time. Very Happy
Ftwscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ftwscape

----Best Server Out There.

HomeStuffSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Help with Game
317 server glitches by Redemption I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:34 am by phothiboupha

» holy s***.
317 server glitches by Redemption I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:03 am by pinoy ako

» Help with game
317 server glitches by Redemption I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:18 pm by ped0123

» you should have a webclient
317 server glitches by Redemption I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:52 am by orepus123

» IDEAA OMFG
317 server glitches by Redemption I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 9:03 am by meyeahman

» FTWScape problems
317 server glitches by Redemption I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:09 pm by calvinlai09

» 508 HD Client Tutorial..
317 server glitches by Redemption I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:51 am by bloog21

» D bow special!
317 server glitches by Redemption I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:40 pm by I Am Wario

» The best Sara Sword hits Around :D
317 server glitches by Redemption I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:34 pm by I Am Wario

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
NEW 317 SERVER COMING OUT ON AUGUST 31ST YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
317 server glitches by Redemption I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:44 am by Charmanter3
ok well we've obviously been having trouble with these crappy 508s and im sick of them its time i moved on to coding a 317 server. 317a are much better since im going to add the following to it:
1. Fullscreen client Surprised
2. Fully Working clan chats
3. A SICKASS NAZI ZOMBIE MINIGAME THE EVERYONE WILL LOVE!!!!!
4. ipban,ban,jail,ipmute,etc....spammer beware Twisted Evil
5. Tons of new items VIP …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
Top posters
i v 3 i
317 server glitches by Redemption I_vote_lcap317 server glitches by Redemption I_voting_bar317 server glitches by Redemption I_vote_rcap 
™เ¢є∂{เ_a๓_ℓєєt}™
317 server glitches by Redemption I_vote_lcap317 server glitches by Redemption I_voting_bar317 server glitches by Redemption I_vote_rcap 
frost002
Charmanter3
k 0 r n
Iz Suicide X
i rng u die
lemon
k0bybandosgs
I Freeze I

317 server glitches by Redemption

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Redemption

317 server glitches by Redemption Empty
PostSubject: 317 server glitches by Redemption   317 server glitches by Redemption I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:27 pm

Glitches
- You can only mage at Fight Pits.
- Ancient spells do not work in the wild. (Also maybe normal magic)
- While you are trying to get the Fire Cape, sometimes the next waves do not come.
- The death cape goes into the boots section. (death cape are for admins atm)
- Players still can't trade coins.
- I'm not sure if this is normal, but the obby rings are 10gp each?
- Also I'm not sure about this one either, but the SGS is 60m?
- The dark bow has no special.
- The crystal bow is too weak.
- There should be a way to get to edge from the KBD so you don't have to walk all the way to level 19 wilderness.
- All the green dragons can attack you at the same time.
- When you go into the GWD your client crashes.
- Sometimes your client crashes while meleeing in the waves for Jad.
- When you equip the Ancient Staff you can't see anything in the Attack Styles tab.
- When Jad reaches half health and it's healers come out, the client crashes. (doesn't matter what fighting style you use)
- The Black Dragon at ::train has insane hitpoints.
- Many of the monsters at ::train hit about nothing.
- Most or all other 2 handed weapons have the Godsword stance.
- The Godswords are a tiny bit too slow.
- You can't autocast with ancient staff.
- Charmanter is a noob. (MAJOR GLITCH)

These are only some glitches that I have found or have heard about.

I would also like the following to be added or added back:
- Amulet of Fury
- Berserker Ring
- Archers Ring
- Seers Ring
- Berserker Necklace
- Rune Boots
- Dragon Claws
- Party Hat set
- Halloween Mask set
- Santa Hat
- Bunny ears
- Bronze Dagger (ULTRA RARE)

I will also be updating this when I find new glitches, just for you charmanter3 Very Happy.
Thanks for reading, by Redemption. (Requested by Charmanter3)
Back to top Go down

317 server glitches by Redemption
Page 1 of 1